- WPRRA successfully initiated traffic calming projects on New McLellan Road and 125A Street.
- Working with residents, we have alerted the City to many dangerous road conditions that have resulted in safer roads on the ridge.
- We have often worked with engineering to modify road standards to preserve trees.
- We have convinced the City that a traffic circle is required by Colebrook Elementary School to ease traffic congestion and unsafe conditions for school children and car drivers.
- April 27| 10:00 am - 2:00 pm