- Doubled the size of Joe Brown park by having City land legally declared parkland.
- Permanently saved the headwaters of Eugene Creek from development.
- Coordinated restoration projects to return park land to its natural state.
- Extensively enhance existing trails and the development of new trails.
- Coordinated tree planting in a number of parks.
- Helped facilitate the creation of Colebrook and Mud Bay parks and recently convinced the City to purchase and add a major land parcel to Colebrook Park.
- Currently working on a “beautification” project for Delta View Park after successfully applying for a beautification grant.
- Developing a plan that will add additional land to Joe Brown Park beside Eugene Creek.
- Creating of a trail system for Colebrook Park.
- Working to create a new park in the central ridge that preserves a beautiful mature stand of trees and wildlife area.