- For the last 20 years, the WPRRA has reviewed every subdivision plan submitted for Panorama Ridge to ensure all proposed developments meet current zoning regulations and are appropriate for our community.
- We have halted many attempts to modify or ignore zoning restrictions that would have brought commercial, multi-unit and non-permitted residential development to the ridge.
- We monitor the “as built” to ensure it’s what was permitted.
- We have helped develop new standards for curb, ditch and boulevard areas and submitted new guidelines for pan-handle lot development.
- WPRRA will continue to maintain the rural nature of Panorama Ridge through the enforcement of development standards, tree preservation, appropriate road allocations and natural boulevards.
- April 27| 10:00 am - 2:00 pm