Please note that the Parks Dept is planning to bring in approx 200 truck loads of fill for storing into Joe Brown starting this week. June 3rd. Not the Engineering dept as in the past. I have spoken someone in the Parks Department in hopes that they will not block access to the 2 trails that the Engineering Dept blocked last year. He said he will do his best but they may not have room to accommodate. (bring on the truck traffic on New McLellan/56th, the dust, the craziness!) Its a shame that so much of the park is used for this, not sure if there is a solution or somewhere else less populated. Is there no property anywhere that can be used to storing or dumping fill that is not a park?
- Happy Holidays to all residents of Panorama Ridge
- Summer is here and so are the Thieves!
- Surrey Parks – Your Input required
- AGM Election Results Corrected
- Neighborhood Safety Meeting
- Mail Theft on the Ridge
- Traffic Calming Action required for Ridge residents.
- 56 Avenue (136-140 Street) traffic calming project