- Continuously document criminal activity in Panorama Ridge and post this list on our website.
- Issued crime alert notices to areas experiencing an outburst of crime.
- Started a Citizens Patrol program where residents of Panorama Ridge monitor the ridge in private vehicles and report suspicious activity to the RCMP.
- Initiated Block Watch campaigns.
- Provided frequent interface with the RCMP.
- Worked to close down, and in most cases demolish, abandoned houses that serve as grow-ops, drug dealing and stolen good fencing operations, and general hotspots of criminal activity.
- Working with the Mayor and head of the RCMP on a crime prevention strategy for the ridge that will involve the RCMP, the City and the community.
We monitor Colebrook Road for illegal dumping and report offenders, and regularly organize clean-up crews.