I do not have a vendetta against anyone who owns, rides or competes with a horse but I do take offence to the large piles of horse dung that are carelessly left on roads, walking paths etc. I find it interesting that it is NOT acceptable to not clean up after your doggie droppings but quite acceptable to leave behind a large pile of horse POOP. I do not think it fair that one set of standards apply to one group and not another. In New York City the horses around Central Park have small buckets attached to the appropriate area. I do believe there are some simple solutions to this problem and would like the rate payers council to raise public awareness. I believe that horse riders should be respectful of their usage of public areas.
- Happy Holidays to all residents of Panorama Ridge
- Summer is here and so are the Thieves!
- Surrey Parks – Your Input required
- AGM Election Results Corrected
- Neighborhood Safety Meeting
- Mail Theft on the Ridge
- Traffic Calming Action required for Ridge residents.
- 56 Avenue (136-140 Street) traffic calming project